Sliding Bridge Sliding Bridge

A nice, original addition to the puzzle genre

Han Dee Han Dee

If i were to play shitty, pointless and boring games, i would do so with my phone, not on my pc
Liked the psychotic graphics, though

Remove the dragon, wizard! Remove the dragon, wizard!

It's good and quite interesting.
It reminds me of ET a.k.a. the shittiest game ever, though

Motocross Trial Test Motocross Trial Test

Well, it has potential.
If you fix the physics and add a background it might be a bit less boring.
Still, it's yet another trial bike game, and i'm not interested in it after thousands more have been made

OMG THIS GAME IS SO BAD OMG THIS GAME IS SO BAD

OMG THIS GAME IS SO BAD

rsantosr responds:

OMG ik, rite?

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Not as great as the previous ones. It may be that it lacks the different sceneries, which were awesome in Regent and Accelerant

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Addicting and relaxing

When I started playing this game in the afternoon, I just stayed playing it until the night.

At some parts, I found this game a bit frusttrating, but I keep on playing and found the next item. I had problems with the last pixie, had to go to YouTube. I also thught it was impossible to get to some places. It frustrated me a lot. What kept me playing was the story, the music and the garphics. The music matches very well with the adventure.

When I finished the game, I looked for the first game. I also downloaded the music of this game. Spending an entire afternoon playing William and Sly, was all worth it. I give you a 9 for troublesome parts. Other tah that, all is awesome.

Simple Catapult Game Simple Catapult Game

Hey you copied...

You copied another game... Totally copied it: Same items, same play, there are trampolines and fans. Sincerely, try harder. AND DON´T COPY OTHERS.

sonidd1 responds:

I just learned this from a tutorial, but okay. :\

Office Catapult Office Catapult

yes I make this in class

When I am bored I make this while the teacher explains... But I think that it is better to play it in the real life instead of making a stupid game of it

Flash Halo v1 Flash Halo v1

Not really bad, but...

...It´s for people that doesn´t have XBOX. I just play it for the song xD